Get ready to unleash your inner child and head to JUMP North Shore. Fun mixed with fitness.
Their custom-built trampoline park was designed with ultimate fun, safety, and comfort in mind.
With a dodgeball court, foam pit, huge free running area, and group fitness classes, they have something for everyone.
Perfect for any age and fitness level, you’ll be let loose to run, jump, flip and fly across the park.
The best time of the day to head there with the least amount of people in the middle of the day. After school tends to be quite busy with school kids.
They have a cafe on hand so you can watch your kids jump while you have a coffee.
Toilets available and even lockers to store your valuables in.
With plenty of parking, JUMP makes it easy.
- General admission, 1-hour entry is $19 (includes jump socks)
- Mini Jumper (under 110cm) is $10 (includes jump socks)
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 12pm – 7pm hourly
- Thursday: 11am – 7pm hourly
- Friday: 11am – 10pm hourly
- Saturday: 10am – 10pm hourly
- Sunday: 10am – 6pm hourly
Location: 48 Arrenway Drive, Mairangi Bay, Auckland
Jump socks must be worn at all times and can be purchased for $2.